Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Monday 18 September 2017

Monday Archive Hour


Monday begins with an hour from Andrew Weatherall's Rotter's Golf Club Archive Hour, Volume 9 being sixty minutes of weird, wired and frazzled psyche-rock, kraut-rock, post-punk and jazz.  I don't know if this is the ideal way to start of the working week but it's all I've got right now.



Holy Mountain – Clouds Over Earthquake
World Of Rubber – Zero
Moebius & Plank - Pick The Rubber
The Gutter Twins – The Body
Baron Mordant – You Are A Door
Paul Haig & Billy Mackenzie – Listen To Me
The Bounty Hunters – Twining Park
The Tenderhooks – It Comes And Goes
Mighty Ballistic Hi-Power – Springheel Jack
Giant Paw – Flood
John Coltrane – My Favourite Things
Faron Young – Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young

4 comments:

The Swede said...

Sounds like a good way to start the week to me SA.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. first time I've seen this name. Have to write it down....

Swiss Adam said...

I'll see if I can find anything else he's been involved in...

Jake Sniper said...

I've had a scout about on the Internet and doesn't seem to be much out there about this bloke.