Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Monday 27 February 2017

Slow Motion


I need something breezy and colourful to kickstart Monday so this will do very nicely- new luscious cosmic pop from Jane Weaver that makes it feel like spring has sprung (even though it clearly hasn't). Her Silver Globe album from 2014 was a giddy delight, a folky voice filtered through analogue electronics and glitter. This new one sounds just as good. An album called Modern Kosmology is out on May 19th (which coincidentally is my birthday).

4 comments:

C said...

Absolutely lovely, and I'll be looking forward to hearing more from the new album - thanks for the heads up. I love the pic too (anyone holding a bird has me sold straight away!)

Jake Sniper said...

Silver Globe is such a rewarding album,Blimey it came out in 2014, I listen to it most months

The Swede said...

'Silver Globe' came out in 2014? Blimey, where's my life going? Lovely tune.

Simon said...

The last album - and the sort of added bit that came out after - is excellent. I love the sound of it. A little too close to Goldfrapp's mix of stuff (the folk meets cosmic synthpop) possibly but still great.