Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Sunday 22 January 2017

January's Not For Everyone



'Greetings Gnostic wanderers' are the words Andrew Weatherall uses to welcome us to the first edition of Music's Not For Everyone of 2017. I was going to make a crap joke about Gnostic Wanderers FC still being in the FA Cup. I just have. They're playing away. Think it may go to extra time.

You know what happens here. Weatherall plays records for two hours. You make notes of those you really like and spend your hard earned money on more plastic that you are struggling to store but feel better about for owning. You make mental notes about a few others and an upcoming remix by the man himself- future spending and storage issues. Repeat monthly.

6 comments:

Walter said...

If the only thing we have to blame him for guiding us to new great records, than it should be. Every time a good choice to waste two hours of your time

The Swede said...

The second paragraph of this post is my actual life.

drew said...

what Swede said.

Swiss Adam said...

Glad its not just me.

drew said...

Problem is I'm supposed to be skint!

Swiss Adam said...

And me.