Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Friday 20 December 2013

The Return Of Friday Night Is Rockabilly Night 131


Big 'T' Tyler kicking up a storm with his 50s rock 'n' roll song Sadie Green. He only recorded one 7" single and this was the A-side, all sub-two minutes of it. But it's there forever.

Sadie Green

I finished work three hours ago for Christmas and we're off to fiftieth birthday party tonight, followed by a family wedding tomorrow and then much of my family 'popping round' to ours on Sunday for a post-wedding get together/Christmas present exchange. I dread to think what state I'll be in by Monday. I still have some Christmas shopping to do as well. Let the festivities begin.

2 comments:

davyh said...

At least one can rely upon the late night garage x

george said...

Good to see an mp3 on Friday Night...