Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Tuesday 20 November 2012

I've Been Beat Up, I've Been Thrown Out


Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton- he was beat up, he was thrown out,  he was not down. He had a good tomb as well, in Mortlake. Worth a look.

Another London Booted track, this time E-Jitz bootleg version of Mick's down-in-the-dumps tale I'm Not Down spliced with Hold Your Head Up by... er... actually, who is Hold Your Head Up by? Answers in the comment box to embarrass me. Whoever it is, this is mash up soul-punk brilliance from the E-Jitz boys.

I'm Not Down (Hold Your Head Up)

7 comments:

Richie Brown said...

Cheers for posting and listening!

Dun Dun The Piper's Son said...

T'was Boris Dlugosch.

http://www.discogs.com/Boris-Dlugosch-Presents-Booom-Hold-Your-Head-Up-High/release/26896

Swiss Adam said...

Hello Ejits, nice to have you here. Nice website you've got Dunproofin'.

dickvandyke said...

Dunno wot you're on about here Ads. But I DO know smash hit 'Hold Your Head Up' by prog rockers Argent from the year Leeds won the FA Cup!

Swiss Adam said...

I found them on Google when researching (ahem) this post DVD. Discounted them from my enquiries

Swiss Adam said...

Leeds won the cup!?!

dickvandyke said...

Yeah. You know Argent. Named after hirsuite rock-God superstar lead singer, er .. Rodney.

And, oh yes indeed, Leeds won the Cup once (and only once) in the Centenary Cup Final. They're due to win it again in 2072. Stick around kid.