Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Friday 3 February 2012

Two Suns Two


I get stuff sent to my email inbox by people hopeful I'll feature it here (not that Bagging Area has a glistening track record for breaking new bands). It's not the reason I started blogging but I do feel guilty sometimes when peoples' music sits languishing on my computer and I haven't done anything about it. At the same time, this isn't a new music blog and I'm not going to put stuff up here just because it gets sent to me. There's a few things that have come over the last few weeks that might be worth having a look at though so I'm going to try to post some of them over the next few days.

I featured the low key electronica of Two Suns a bit under a year ago. Two Suns (Jake Davidson) is releasing an album by giving a download away every week for ten weeks (or you can choose to pay for it, naming your own price). This song -Not The End- is week four I think and described as 'aggressive shoegaze'. It's got a woozy quality I like. Find it here.

No comments: