Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Wednesday 7 July 2010

RVNG of the NRDS Mock and Toof 'Digit 1'


From the RVNG of the NRDS series of remixes and re-edits this is London duo Mock and Toof getting to grips with post-punk heroes Wire, and their 1978 song Three Girl Rhumba. Not too dissimilar from the original but making the most of that killer riff that 'inspired' Justine Frischman in Elastica's early days, and led to an out-of-court settlement. This re-edit is good stuff.

01 - Digit 1.mp3

3 comments:

undeleted said...

Thanks for the dl. Yeah, alright, it's okay. But did we really need this song remixing? Controversially, I would say no ..

Still, it's not doing anyone any harm, I suppose. Kinda bugs me though

swiss adam said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it works well enough. Understand the bugging element though

undeleted said...

Exactly. I know I'm being a bit of a misery but why does every fucking thing need remixing?

I will stop being miserable now.