Unauthorised item in the bagging area

Saturday 12 June 2010

Woods 'Blood Dries Darker'


Woods are a 'psychedelic folk rock band' from New York. Wait, come back, this is good. I know the words psychedelic and folk and rock don't normally get the pulse racing, but this track has a real fuzzy, woozy charm. I don't know much about them, but Weatherall played this on his 6 Mix show a couple of weeks ago, and it sounded great. I downloaded the album from e-music but havn't got round to listening to it yet. This post is dribbling away from me isn't it?
Bagging Area is looking forward to the England-USA game tonight, albeit gritted teeth and the fear that we'll be awful. Not sure from the picture that Woods look like big soccerball fans, but you never know. Good luck to Drew, JC and North Country Bhoy playing Glasgow's Flying Duck this evening at Blog Rocking Beats. I'm sure all my Scottish readers will get down there after they've cheered England on for 90 minutes.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Blood Dries Darker.mp3

No comments: